Monday, January 28, 2013

All Star - The Eyes Have It

I've pulled this bad boy out of my makeup bag more times than I can count.  At my desk, on the bus, on the subway, in front of the refrigerator.  My using it in the office causes a mass run on Duane Reade.

It de-puffs, hydrates, reduces dark circles.  It goes on over makeup.  Its gentle enough to use on eyelids.  Its paraben-free.

What is it??  Its Vichy's eye roller.  I've been asked about it so many times that it merits its own post.100005_l.jpg


And yes, you can put it in the refrigerator.  No, you don't have to, it remains magically cooling even stuffed into your makeup bag.

NB:  speaking of eyelids, there was another burned eyelid emergency issue this weekend.  People.  Really.  If the tube says, "Avoid Eye Area", then it means "Avoid Eye Area".  While it may include that warning because the product will irritate your actual eyes, many things (like enzyme peels, retinoids, salicylic acid....) are formulated for the thickness of skin on, say, your chin.  So read the label, and avoid being nominated for the Darwin Awards of Skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment