Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Random Thought Bubble

It's bad enough when one's favorite lipstick, go-to cream, must-have concealer gets discontinued. I've written plenty of nasto-mails whining about the loss of cosmetics that I had unhealthy attachments to.

But when a whole line disappears? And not just retreats to Europe (guaranteed if they've been acquired by L'Oreal)? That's just....wrong.

I went to Jemma Kidd's website to buy her miracle eye primer, which not only prevents the dread concealer creep, but is (was) packed with peptides, thus preventing eyelid sag while ensuring all day fabulousness. And no matter how many times I clicked, the website was just...gone. Gonzo. Not there. The whole line went poof. (Dabs eyes with tissue.)

And just when I finished sitting shiva for my favorite mascara!!! As usual, I wonder why no one told me....

No comments:

Post a Comment